Aloha Everyone,
The semester is finally coming to a close and I am way wrapped up in finals! The transition to online has honestly been really tough, but I think everyone is in the same boat. Some of my professors have been more understanding than others, but I should be finished with everything by tomorrow!
The semester has flown by, and while I am sad to go, I am looking forward to relaxing (along with working and taking summer classes-haha) during the coming months. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to participate in NSE and I would do it again for sure. If anyone has any questions about participating, I'd love to talk more about my experience!
Thank you all so much for following me along my journey.
Aloha,
Kate

P.S. I finally received my dive pictures! Here they are :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog