Aloha Everyone,
Unfortunately, I will be leaving tomorrow morning to do my online learning from home. UH has decided to move all classes online for the remainder of the semester, so I have decided to go home in case of a lockdown or if campus closes. I am very sad to go, but it will keep me and those around me more safe.
While our lab time was cut short, there were still plenty of pictures to choose from. I have included below a link to a few that I think are very cool. I will miss going out on the boat and seeing the whales (despite the seasickness). It was an incredible opportunity.
Aloha,
Kate

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jj3FKwXcgA1Yz4Gz8 
Disclaimer- most of these photos were not taken by me, just others in my class :)

Comments

  1. Hi Kate,
    First, I just want to check in and make sure all is well. I am so sorry due to our current situation, you could not finish the semester on campus at UH as planned. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. The Student Success Center is still offering our services in an online format. I have really enjoyed reading your blog while you have been in Hilo. Thank you so much for providing the link of photos from your lab! Again, if there is anyway the Student Success Center may help you in your transition from Hilo back home, please let me know. I hope your online classes go smoothly!
    Best,
    Corrie
    AE Peer Consultant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog