Hello everyone!
I am right in the middle of midterms this week. I won't have a test in geology until after break and physics doesn't give a midterm test, but I have exams for the rest! While studying is important, it is also important that you take time for yourself and relax so stress doesn't build up.
One of my favorite ways to relax (besides napping) is to hang out with friends, so Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I set aside some time to spend with them. On Thursday, we took advantage of the free classes offered by the fitness center and I tried kickboxing followed by a HIIT class. The instructors are great and work with you to make sure you're comfortable and getting the most out of the class. Unfortunately, going from nothing to two classes in a row didn't do my legs any favors and they're still pretty sore even now. But hey, that means I was working, right?
On Friday, we decided to go to the mall and see a movie. I enjoyed walking around and visiting the different stores since I had not been before and I ended up getting a new top :) We introduced our Scottish friend to Dairy Queen and Auntie Anne's before seeing the new Harley Quinn movie which was fantastic! We were glad to have seen it together.
Saturday, all of us did homework during the day but after dinner we took a trip to Target and Walmart for food and supplies. I'll be staying here for spring break, so I'll have to feed myself, but I opted on buying food next weekend instead. However, I did pick up some gatorade (in case of sickness), cereal, and I found a massage ball for my legs which has helped tremendously. My friends picked up camping supplies for their spring break, food, and cleaning supplies for the dorm.
Overall, I had a very enjoyable weekend. I was productive but I also was able to have some fun. Spring break starts after this week so hopefully I'll have a more exciting update for next time. Now to study some more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog